Wednesday, January 26, 2011

A JolieJolie Baby Shower

I had the honor of throwing my partner in crime a baby shower this past weekend. Being 21 weeks pregnant myself, I quickly realized that this would not be as easy as it possible could have been but I was really determined to throw a very sweet baby shower for Rachel. So I planned, dreamed and gathered an army to execute what came out to be such a lovely baby shower.

The kite inspired baby shower wouldn't have been made possible if it weren't for my army of slaves (you know who you all are) and Wendy of Dozi Designs for designing everything that involved paper!

Here are the photos of that fun day!

I was able to create this with some sheer white fabric, double satin ribbon and clouds made of batting. Fun cute swirly straws, old fashion pop and tons of desserts to finished the whole table off.


Here are the desserts that I made for the table:

Creme Brulee

Cinnamon sugar donuts

Cream puffs with vanilla custard

Raspberry macarons... of courrse


Here are the adorable things that Wendy made.

Cute little kites and a kite journal for favors:

Here is the close up of the journal.

Wendy also made an adorable game booklet which had word scramble, crossword puzzle and a game where you had to identify fonts!

I had a great time putting this together and we appreciate all of you for allowing us to be creative! 2011 will be an exciting year as we both expect little ones but you all will keep us doing what we love doing!!!

DiggIt!Add to del.icio.usAdd to Technorati Faves

No comments:

Post a Comment