Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Origami Neutrals

My coworker just showed me the loveliest post from The Sweetest Occasion on an origami table scape. It is a collaboration between stylist Lo Bjurulf and Ikea in celebration of the upcoming wedding of the Swedish crown princess. It looks like simple but creates an impression. The amount of neutrals, browns and khakis together make it look unified. I love that huge paper flower sitting next to the table there.

I also hopped over to the Ikea Sweden to check for more and with the help of Google translate, found some video tutorials on folding some of these paper crafts. I can't quite get what they're but I think it's visually easy enough to understand.

Found on The Sweetest Occasion
Photos from Ikea Sweden

DiggIt!Add to del.icio.usAdd to Technorati Faves

No comments:

Post a Comment