Thursday, April 7, 2011

Red Egg & Ginger Party Ideas

Being of Asian descent, traditionally a Red Egg and Ginger party is thrown in celebration of a baby's 100th day. While I am opting to design and print my own invites, I went online to find some ideas and honestly couldn't find many that weren't either overtly Asian or too cheesy.

However, I did find some that I thought were really fun and unique. For those of you looking to spice up your Red Egg and Ginger party, here's a compilation of some of my fave ideas. I'll post up ours once it's printed =)

Read more about the significance of a Red Egg and Ginger Party.

Adorable invites from Good on Paper.


This has got to be one of my favorite finds. A red crocheted egg found on Eden and Elliot.
It's soooo cute!!For decor, some easy paper flower tutorials like this one from Dozi Design.


...Or for the table. Found on Pinterest.


Cute and simple cake found on Cake Central.


Not everything has to be Asian-themed. Even just utilizing the red color can make a real impact like this dessert table on Pen and Paper Flowers.


Let me know if you guys out there in the blogsphere have more ideas!

DiggIt!Add to del.icio.usAdd to Technorati Faves

No comments:

Post a Comment