Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Sneak Peek :: Craft Room Set Up in Progress

Now that we moved into our new house and getting settled in. We are starting to accumulate furniture and things of that sort. My house had this little nook/space upstairs that had a built in desk. At first, I was thinking to myself "What am I going to do with this space!?". Initially, my husband and I were going to share the spare room and turn it into an office/craft room. Then one day it hit me... this space is PERFECT for my new inspiration area for crafting. So this weekend, I took advantage of  the 3 days off and went to work. Here is a sneak peek of what I was working on.

Paint + Peg Board = Awesome


The room is almost finished and I will post some pictures up real soon of other things that have been done.

DiggIt!Add to del.icio.usAdd to Technorati Faves

1 comment:

  1. i love pegboards. ehehe. can't wait to see what you come up with!

    ReplyDelete