Friday, July 30, 2010

Food Friday

In one week, I'll be celebrating my actual birthday in Orange County since I will be down there for a wedding. When I attended college in socal, there was one particular restaurant I frequented. If anyone knows me, they know I LOVE LOVE Pearl Milk Tea/Boba. Guppy's was the place I went for all things delicious. Any chance I get to go back down for a visit, I hit up Guppy's. What are they known for? Well, let me show you!

When they first opened in Cerritos, they served the large shaved ice like this:

I believe they changed it to be a massive shell and not piled as high now but still ginormous nonetheless.


Their thick toast that come in chocolate, peanut butter and coconut. This thing was amazing especially when eaten fresh.


Of course, their boba milk tea is pretty good too. Other savory favorites I would recommend would be the popcorn chicken, pineapple fried rice (HUGE) and their minced pork stirred noodle. Man I'm drooling as I'm typing this. Yelp doesn't give it rave reviews but I definitely think it's worth visiting. They also open late but beware of the bopper crowd :)

Guppy Teahouse
562-865-7288
11803 E. South St.
Cerritos, CA 90703
Get Direction

Guppy House Hacienda Heights
(626) 965-7288
17188 Colima Rd STE D
Hacienda Heights, CA 91745
Get Direction

Guppy House Anaheim Hills
714-695-1958
5642 East La Palma Ave. #107
Anaheim, CA 92807
Get Direction

Guppy House Irvine
(949) 851-9788
2730 Alton Parkway STE 101
Irvine, CA 92614
Get Direction


HAPPY FRIDAY!

images from Yelp

DiggIt!Add to del.icio.usAdd to Technorati Faves

No comments:

Post a Comment