Thursday, April 1, 2010

Herbert & Friends: Softies from Down Under!

Check out these amazing softies from Tourunn who owns and produces the lovely softies on Herbert & Friends. They are amazing! Acording to an interview.

Who is Herbert?
"Herbert is a little red monster-creature who came into existence in August 2008. He was the third creature I made and the first one I kept (the other two were presents for friends). Herbert is incredibly charming and lovable, I used to take him to markets with me so I could introduce him when asked who Herbert was, but he would unintentionally steal the limelight and people would fall in love with him. "



If you check out her blog, you'll see that she not only does animals but a typewriter and a sewing machine. I love seeing the process of how it was created.


images via finders keepers and herbert and friends

DiggIt!Add to del.icio.usAdd to Technorati Faves

No comments:

Post a Comment