Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Lotus Bleu • San Francisco

On one of my many adventures in San Francisco, I can across this amazing store named Lotus Bleu. Filled with textiles of all sorts with different colors and patterns that draw you in from the outside. Besides having an interior designer to help with your home, they also have reupholstered furniture pieces in-store but you can bring in your own furniture to be reupholstered with the fabrics they have (I would be very surprised if you left not finding a fabric you liked)! The other thing they offer is wallpaper, which is what I am thinking using them for my home. They have binders filled with so many wallpaper options to choose from that I was getting overwhelmed. If you are ever in San Francisco, check out this gem!

DiggIt!Add to del.icio.usAdd to Technorati Faves

No comments:

Post a Comment