1 1/3 stick of butter
3 T sugar
½ C light corn syrup
2 t shoyu (soy sauce)
¼ C vegetable oil
This can vary based on your preference. I've seen some recipes call for honey roasted peanuts or Cheerios. It's whatever you like. This is what I used:
1 box of Honeycombs
1 box of Bugles
1 box of Corn Chex
1/2 bag of pretzels
1/2-1 bottle of Furikake mix
1. Heat butter, karo syrup, shoyu and oil in a pot. Remove from burner and add sugar, stir until sugar dissolves.
2. Pour cereal into large tin foil pans. I used my roasting pan because it was huge enough to hold all the dry ingredients. Leave room for mixing.
3. Slowly stir in wet ingredients and coat dry ingredients evenly.
4. Sprinkle and mix in furikake mix. Some recipes call for 2 full bottles but I found 3/4 of a bottle to be suffice. Depends how much you like this stuff =)
5. Bake at 250°F for 1 hour. Mix and turn over cereal every 15 minutes.