Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Engagement Cupcakes!

A couple weeks ago, I made some cuppies to celebrate the engagement of 2 friends! It was my pleasure!! I grabbed a recipe online because I wanted to try to make them from scratch. I found this good recipe called Billy's vanilla, vanilla cupcakes on Martha Stewart. It came out awesome! I did not have time to make the frosting and used a store bought chocolate and vanilla frosting brand but it all came together nicely!

I added a fresh raspberry for color and mixed purple food coloring to a small batch of vanilla frosting to add to one bigger cupcake and then I placed a ring to it. I used a spoon and placed the frosting on in a circular motion to give it a whipped look.

DiggIt!Add to del.icio.usAdd to Technorati Faves

No comments:

Post a Comment