Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Baby Shower Invitations - DIY

I was digging through some old photos and I found one of the first diy invitations I made. It was for my goddaugther's mom's baby shower! She's actually due this month for her second baby so maybe I'll have a chance to up this one.

Anyway, I thought I'd share it with you all. I designed all the artwork in illustrator and printed it out on my handy dandy inkjet, rounded the corners, and pasted it to some extra Carnival chocolate brown paper I had. This was when the whole brown + pink phenomenon was beginning :) I also created the envelope with the same paper sewing it up with pink thread and used my circle punch and punched it halfway for a slit.

the back


Also made some magnets with my nifty button maker.


DiggIt!Add to del.icio.usAdd to Technorati Faves

No comments:

Post a Comment