Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Preview of Lisa's Invitation

Lisa is finishing up putting together the last of her invitations! Yay! So I decided to give you lucky readers a quick preview of the cover. We had Jeronimo from Jeronimo's Lithocraft do the printing. Lisa did a good job of going to the press check for me while I was in Paris, and it came out nicely. We always tell him, "press it deeper!" This was definitely one of the more fun projects I've recently worked on, so thanks to Lisa and Billy for including me in on the fun!

Letterpressed metallic brown onto a kraft cd case to create the cover.

First color put down onto cranes letra line, cream cover.

We will be shooting the full suite this week hopefully, so stay tuned!

DiggIt!Add to del.icio.usAdd to Technorati Faves

No comments:

Post a Comment